As an intern at Regence, you will get the opportunity to cultivate real world experience in the workplace using everything you’ve got - from academic experience to life experience. Participating in projects delegated by senior management, collaborating with directors, and networking with other interns on exciting projects. Your internship with Regence will influence your future giving you the opportunity to implement creative ideas that will support our vision to transform healthcare.
Where is Regence located?
Regence is located in the greater Pacific Northwest, headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Internship positions are available in Portland, Seattle WA, and Salt Lake City, UT.
Our company-wide internship program provides students flexibility in career choice. Student opportunities can be realized in the following areas:
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resources
- Internal Audit
- Information Technology
What types of projects would I be working on?
Engaging in challenging assignments is a given for interns at Regence. You might formulate health care premiums, refine the claims process, develop training programs and software, engage in risk-assessment, or develop customer-driven marketing solutions. One thing is certain; your work will be crucial to the transformation of health care.
Meet Previous Interns
What do some of our interns have to say about Regence?
Internship positions are paid. Salaries are based on competitive industry rates as well as individual credentials and related job experience. Interns are expected to work fulltime throughout the summer, unless otherwise specified. Fulltime employees are required to satisfy a 38.75 hour work week. In addition to providing all interns competitive pay, there are extras!
- Activities and networking events exclusive to interns
- Personalized interactions with senior leaders
- Weekly Brown Bags headed by corporate management
- On-site fitness center membership
- Subsidized transportation
- Career development through training opportunities
Am I eligible to apply for the internship program?
To be considered, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in a four-year university or graduate program
- Have at least an undergraduate standing of Junior or Sophomore
- Demonstrate strong academic achievement (3.0 GPA minimum)
- Exhibit leadership skills
- Express dedication to customer service
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Be eligible to work in the US
- Have a passion for healthcare
Explore current positions
Ready to apply?
Summer internship positions are now closed. Please check back in September for part-time internships, Create your profile and apply