As a Regence member, you may receive discounted products and services from leading health-related companies in your area.
These are not insurance benefits—they are added-value discounts at no additional cost (although some discounted programs offered by vendors may carry separate fees):
- Vision care services
- Hearing care services
- Healthy activities and fitness clubs
- Weight loss management
- Child health and safety products
- Dental care products
- And more...
Regence Advantages are discounts on health-related products and services offered to help you achieve your health and wellbeing goals. They are not covered benefits under your health plan.
Introducing you to a new way of looking at your medicine cabinet: RegenceRx.
At RegenceRx there are a wide variety of services dedicated to aid and inform members and providers when making cost-conscious choices about prescription medications.
As a member, you will have access to a network of more than 55,000 pharmacies nationwide, including mail-order service, tools and information to help you and your doctor discuss medication choices, call center support and more.
Making healthy choices can be a difficult task in our complex world. Regence members value a trusted advisor that can offer reliable advice, help them navigate the health care system and help them live healthier lives.
- View your claims and personal account information
- Compare hospital, procedure cost, and quality based on your personal needs
- Use the interactive health and medical encyclopedia
- Join the conversation: open forums allow members to interact with health care experts and with each other
When you're a Regence BlueCross and BlueShield member, you take your health care benefits with you across the country and around the world.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans give you access to doctors and hospitals almost everywhere, giving you peace of mind that you'll always find the care you need.
- Largest network of doctors in the United States and worldwide
- Blue National Doctor & Hospital Finder helps you select providers by location, board certification, and Quality Based Recognition
- Easy to arrange an appointment when you want one
- No need to submit a claim form if you see a participating BlueCard doctor in the United States