Updated April 7, 2022
Our top priority is supporting members’ access to COVID-19 vaccines, connecting members to care and supporting you, our valued business partners, during this trying time. Please check back here frequently for updates and urge all employees to create a regence.com account or download the Regence app to receive important, timely updates in their inbox.
The health of our members is our top priority. We’ve taken the following actions to support them:
- No-cost coverage for COVID-19 vaccinations (including booster shots administered to eligible members) through the end of the public health emergency
- No-cost coverage for COVID-19 testing when ordered by a member’s provider as part of appropriate medical care; No-cost coverage for up to eight (8) over-the-counter at-home rapid tests per member each month without a provider’s order, for diagnostic testing.
- No-cost coverage for COVID-19 treatment through 6/30/22 in Idaho
- Employer onsite vaccination clinics now offer COVID-19, flu, and other routine vaccinations
- Early prescription refills
- Enhanced support for high-risk members and those hospitalized with COVID-19
Enhanced coverage for virtual care, including behavioral health
Please read the FAQs for fully insured groups and self-funded groups for more information about how we’re supporting our members and customers.
Commonly needed resources
Trusted resources for additional information:
Additional important updates
How to stay informed
Now more than ever, we urge all groups’ employees to create an account and sign up for email alerts on regence.com. Once registered, they receive 24/7 account access, along with tools that can help them save time and money and manage their health, along with timely updates and vital health plan information—including the latest on COVID-19. They can also download the Regence app for on-the-go access.