Contracting and credentialing
We contract with providers and facilities to form networks essential for delivery of dental services to our members.
- Credentialing - All providers must be credentialed before they can participate on our networks. View our application checklist and submit an application.
- Contracting - After completing the credentialing process, you will be notified that agreement documents are available for review and signature in our eContracting Center.
- View our step-by-step guide to contracting.
Claims and payment
- Submitting claims - All claims must be submitted electronically.
- Dental billing guidelines help ensure your dental claims are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Learn about billing medical claims.
- Receiving payment - Make this process more efficient by using our electronic options.
- Sign up for electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Access forms.
- View our Dental benefits reference guide.
- The Bulletin includes changes to our dental policies.
- View a summary of monthly changes that impact your office.
- Dental policies are used as guidelines for coverage determinations.
- Our Administrative Manual contains dental policy and procedure information.
- The Connection includes important news and changes to our dental and reimbursement policies.
Use the Availity Provider Portal for secure access to eligibility, benefits and claims-related information for most members. Payer Spaces also provides access to the eContracting Center for signing agreement documents and dental reimbursement schedules.