We contract with providers and facilities to form networks essential for delivery of dental services to our members.
- Credentialing - All providers must be credentialed before they can participate on our networks. View our application checklist and submit an application.
Contracting - After completing the credentialing process, you will be notified that agreement documents are available for review and signature in our eContracting Center.
View our step-by-step guide to contracting.
Learn how to identify members and verify their dental coverage, easily submit claims and receive payment for services and supplies.
- Submitting claims - All claims must be submitted electronically.
- Dental billing guidelines help ensure your dental claims are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Learn about billing medical claims.
- Receiving payment - Make this process more efficient by using our electronic options.
Sign up for electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Access forms.
- View our Dental benefits reference guide.
- The Connection newsletter includes important news and changes to our dental policies.
- Dental policies are used as guidelines for coverage determinations.
- Our Administrative Manual contains dental policy and procedure information.
Use Availity Essentials for secure access to eligibility, benefits and claims-related information for most members. Payer Spaces also provides access to reimbursement schedules and other pricing documents.
View our pre-authorization requirements for Temporomandibular Joint Surgical Interventions or other medical services that may be billed by a dental provider (such as sleep apnea).
For inquiries that cannot be served by Availity Essentials, our Provider Contact Center is available to help you. Our Self-Service Tool includes answers to frequently asked questions and helps you quickly navigate our website resources.
Provider reimbursement schedules and other pricing documents are available on Availity Essentials: Claims & Payments>Fee Schedule Listing.