Stay healthy and save money at the same time! These value-added programs offer great savings on the health-related products and services you need most. The programs are not insurance—they're offered in addition to your plan in order to help you take charge of your health. We're expanding our discounts and offers all the time, so check back often.
- Dental products
Dental Optimizer (a HealthyGrid Company)
We are proud to offer our members a 15 percent discount on one of the latest innovations in the fight against cavities—a scientifically backed all-natural lollipop and lozenge called Loloz. Developed by microbiologists in the Department of Oral Biology at the UCLA School of Dentistry, Loloz with Cavibloc are proven to can significantly reduce the level of harmful bacteria known to cause cavities, gum disease and bad breath.
Also available from Dental Optimizer are a variety of sugar-free candies containing xylitol, a natural sugar alcohol that, to a lesser degree, has a similar impact on the same cavity-causing bacteria.
How do the Loloz fight tooth decay?
Cavities are the result of acidic byproducts produced by bacteria that live in the mouth. These byproducts dissolve the minerals that keep your tooth enamel hard, creating holes in surface of your teeth. Loloz lozenges and lollipops work by effectively targeting and eliminating the bacteria responsible for tooth decay while leaving healthy bacteria intact.
What about the science?
Lab tests conducted at the UCLA School of Dentistry show that the amount of Cavibloc in one Loloz lollipop or lozenge is sufficient to completely inhibit the growth of cavity-causing bacteria (S. mutans) found in your mouth. These tests also show that 5 minutes of incubation of Cavibloc from one Loloz is enough to kill 99.9% of S. mutans in human saliva. Loloz' mission is to help patients spend less time in the dentist's chair. To see news coverage and learn more about the science visit Loloz.com.
Who can use the Loloz?
The original version of these innovative cavity-fighting lollipops were developed as a way to help combat childhood tooth decay. After being acquired by Dental Optimizer, the product was improved and expanded to include three flavors in both lollipop and lozenge form for people of all ages.
How do you use Loloz?
In order to keep the bacteria in check for up to 6 months, it's important that you follow the recommended protocol of two lollipops a day—one in the morning and one in the evening—for ten consecutive days. Each 20 piece box of all-natural Loloz contains a single regimen, which should be repeated once every three to six months to effectively maintain a healthy mouth.
Use promotional code REGOR for a 15 percent discount when ordering at the Dental Optimizer website.
Epic Dental is the leading provider of innovative dental care products containing xylitol, a natural sweetener that has been clinically proven to reduce cavities by up to 80 percent. Epic's xylitol products are available in gum, mints, toothpaste and mouthwash.
Get a 25 percent discount on your purchase at Epic Dental. Use your Regence member ID and promotion code RG25FT for your discount. Family members are also eligible for this discount.
- Vision care: eyewear, contact lenses, LASIK
Get discounts from EyeMed Vision Care
Save on eyewear through EyeMed Vision Care at a variety of national and private optical retailers. As Regence members, you and your family are eligible for savings of 35 percent on complete pairs of eyeglasses; 20 percent on eyewear items, such as frames, lenses and lens options; and 15 percent on conventional contact lenses. Simply present your Regence member card or this convenient discount card, along with your prescription, when you make your purchase.
Choose from leading optical retailers, including:
- Pearle Vision
- Sears Optical
- Target Optical
- JCPenney Optical
Discounts from a variety of private practitioners are also available. Locate providers near you or call 1(866) 688-4699.
LASIK is now easy for Regence members
Get choice, quality and savings from QualSight LASIK
$945 per eye for traditional LASIK
$1370 per eye for custom LASIK
Call 1 (866) 750-7561 for provider locations. With more than 35 locations in Utah, Oregon, Idaho and Washington, QualSight can offer you with the choice of providers in your area.
QualSight features a national network of credentialed and experienced surgeons who have collectively performed more than 4 million procedures. LASIK treats nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Since LASIK was approved by the FDA in 1995 for vision correction, more than 16 million procedures have been performed in the United States. With QualSight your surgery is now affordable. You can save 40-50 percent on the national average price of traditional LASIK or receive significant savings on procedures such as Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK. Call today to find out if you are a potential candidate for this life-changing procedure today.
How QualSight LASIK works
Call 1 (866) 750-7561 to take advantage of the contracted LASIK savings. A QualSight Care Manager will answer your questions, provide pricing for various procedures, and schedule an appointment with the network provider of your choice.
Your preoperative appointment, the LASIK procedure, post-operative visits and a One-Year Assurance Plan are included in the price. (Lifetime Assurance Plans are also available through participating providers.) Flexible options with up to 12-month interest-free financing are available from participating providers to qualified applicants.
QualSight LASIK Care Management Center hours
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT
Saturday: 8:00 a.m–4:00 p.m. CT
24/7 answering service after hours
Call 1 (866) 750-7561 for more information and to schedule a free consultation. Read the most frequently asked questions about the QualSight LASIK Program to learn which procedure may be appropriate for you.
TruVision: Save on LASIK & contact lenses
TruVision offers members discounted pricing on laser vision correction procedures including LASIK, PRK and IntraLase. Prices range from $1,295 to $1,895 (based on procedure availability and surgeon determination) and affordable payment plans are available. TruVision offers a network of experienced surgeons including TLC Laser Eye Centers, TruVision's preferred provider. TLC has performed over 2 million LASIK procedures and offers a Lifetime Commitment®.
For more information about LASIK, visit TruVision.com, or call 1 (877) 518-2020 to schedule your consultation today. TruVision operators are available Monday - Friday from 5:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. PT. Additional information can be found in the Truvision FAQ.
TruVision also provides members with a 10–15 percent discount on your favorite brands of contact lenses. TruVision works with VisionDirect to provide easy online ordering and free shipping on orders of $99 or more. Go to TruVision.com to order now!
Zenni Optical offers high-quality, affordable, and stylish prescription eyeglasses factory-direct to its customers. Members receive a 5 percent discount on Zenni's already low prices, with complete prescription eyewear starting at only $6.95. Zenni's online store offers more than 3,000 frame styles to choose from. You can turn any pair of Zenni eyeglasses into sunglasses, with a wide selection of tinted lenses. See the most frequently asked questions about Zenni Optical and our complete prescription eyeglasses.
Every Zenni eyeglass order includes:
- High-quality stylish frame
- Thin and Light Single Vision Lens
- Anti-scratch coating
- Full UV protection
- Lens edge polishing and beveling
- Quality hard eyeglass case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Our guarantee
Zenni's low, everyday prices include:
- Progressives from $28.90
- Bifocals from: $23.95
- Premium anti-glare coating: $4.95
- Sunglass tint $4.95
- Super Hydrophobic Water-Repelling A/R Coating $8.95
- Oleophobic Fingerprint Resistant A/R Coating $14.95
- U.S. shipping for entire order: $4.95 (International $9.95)
- Most U.S. orders delivered in 7–14 business days
Visit Zenni Optical to learn more or contact Zenni Customer Service staff by:
- Phone: 1 (800) 211-2105
- Live Chat: Click the LIVE CHAT button at the top of the Zenni Optical webpage.
Customer Service hours
- Mon-Thurs: 6:00 a.m.–1:00 a.m. PT
- Friday: 6:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m. PT
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 5:00 p.m.to 1:00 a.m. PT
Certified opticians on staff.
- Hearing aids
Your doctor or audiologist may provide discounts on hearing aid options, so be sure to find out if they offer cost savings for Regence members.
HearPO is the largest provider of hearing healthcare benefits in the United States. Regence members receive a 40 percent discount on diagnostic services, including hearing exams and significant savings on over 1,000 state-of-the-art products from eight of the world's leading hearing aid manufacturers. We provide these products and services through a network of more than 3,100 credentialed locations throughout the nation.
Contact HearPO to speak to a client service representative regarding questions, activating your benefits or to find a hearing care provider near you.
Call toll-free: 1 (888) 534-1746
Visit us online.
Ninety-five percent of Americans with hearing loss could be successfully treated with hearing aids
Additional HearPO benefits include:
- Lowest price guarantee*: If you should find a lower price at another local provider, we'll gladly beat that price by 5 percent
- Financing options with up to 12 months NO INTEREST
- Sixty day no-risk trial period: If you are not satisfied, return your hearing aids within the trial period for a 100 percent refund
- One-year follow-up care: Includes cleaning, adjustment and other hearing-aid services
- Three-year warranty on most hearing aids, covering repairs, loss and damage**
- Free batteries (160 cells per hearing aid)
- 90 percent customer satisfaction rating for over a decade
*Competitor coupon required for verification of price and model. Limited to manufacturers offered through the HearPO program. Local-provider-only quotes will be matched.
**Some exclusions apply. Limited to one-time claim for loss and damage.
TruHearing® -- Exclusive Savings on Hearing Aids
Through TruHearing, the average customer saves $890 per hearing aid. TruHearing examples of savings (per hearing aid):
Product Name Retail TruHearing Savings Starkey Ignite i30 $1,730 $895 $835 Phonak Audeo Q70 $2,350 $1,645 $705 ReSound Verso 7 $2,410 $1,250 $1,160 Unitron Moxi2 E $1,630 $950 $680 Widex Dream 220 $2,350 $1,295 $1,055 TruHearing Basic Vea 3 $1,290 $695 $595
(See full list of products and savings at www.truhearing.com/regenceoregon)
Quality and choice
TruHearing offers more than 90 new hearing aid models with the latest technology from leading manufacturers (more than 400 styles to choose from). Many top models are available as TruHearing private-label products, saving you even more.
Getting great savings doesn't mean you have to sacrifice personal service. TruHearing will answer your questions and schedule your first appointment with a professional hearing care provider near you. To ensure your satisfaction, TruHearing also offers you the following with each hearing aid purchase:
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- 3-year manufacturer's repair warranty
- 3-year manufacturer's coverage for one-time loss or damage replacement
- 48 free batteries per hearing aid purchased
- High-quality, professional care near you
You can also call TruHearing to get 120 batteries for only $39, conveniently delivered to your door.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, call TruHearing Customer Care today at 1 (800) 687-4595. To ensure TruHearing savings, all appointments must be scheduled through TruHearing.
Prices and products are subject to change. TruHearing is a registered trademark of TruHearing, Inc. Visit www.truhearing.com/regenceoregon for full program terms and conditions.
To receive the discount, members and extended family members present a Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon member card to any participating Beltone provider before receiving any services. This program also applies to members' parents and grandparents. To receive the discount, the member simply accompanies the family member to the initial visit.
For scheduling and office locations, call 1 (800) BELTONE (235-8663) or visit the Beltone website.
- Free hearing screening
- 25 percent off Beltone brand hearing aids
- Complimentary follow-up testing of the hearing aid within 30 days of receipt of the hearing aid
- A minimum of two complimentary follow-up visits within one year from date of purchase
- One-year supply of batteries (a minimum of 32 cells or 52 cells of size 10A) at no charge
- Two-year limited Manufacturer's warranty and two-years of Lost, Stolen or Damage Protection (subject to a $200 deductible at no charge)
- 30-day full, money-back guarantee, less a $50 preparation fee
- Free follow-up care, including a complimentary 10-point hearing aid check-up, free hearing screening, and free hearing-aid cleaning and inspection
- Healthy activities and fitness clubs
The CHP Active and Healthy Program
Interested in joining a health club? Enjoy traveling? Love to ski? Are you a movie fan? With The CHP Active and Healthy Program you can save on these activities and much more. As your online source for significant discounts at thousands of local and national businesses, The CHP Active and Healthy Program will help you—and your family—have fun, while providing unlimited access to thousands of discount options for savings throughout the year. Get discounts on the things you already do ... and maybe discover something new!
As a Regence member, you're eligible to purchase The CHP Active and Healthy Program membership for only $15.95. This one-year program price is offered at a significant discount on the retail price of $35. Buy now using the easy and secure online store: www.clickgosave.com
- Health clubs
- Weight management
- Skiing/Snowboarding lift tickets
- Performing arts
- Professional and amateur sporting events
- Car rentals
- Movie tickets
- Gym membership
The CHP Active and Healthy Program features hundreds of discounted* health club memberships, including:
- LA Fitness
- Snap Fitness
- Gold's Gym
*Participation varies by location.
The YMCAs in Oregon offer a new-member benefit rate to all Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon members (typically 50 percent discount on the joining fee). Show your Regence member ID card and mention the new-member benefit rate. Benefit rates vary by club, and not every YMCA offers the same classes and services. Call the YMCA nearest you for specific details.
It's never too late to start an exercise program, no matter your age. Trained professionals at the YMCA can help you design a program that is appropriate for your age and physical ability. If you haven't exercised in a while, or if you have special health concerns, be sure to talk to your physician or health-care provider before starting any kind of exercise program.
Family YMCA of Baker County
580 Baker Street
Baker City, OR 97814-3129
Beaverton Family YMCA
4925 SW Griffith Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Beaverton Hoop YMCA
9685 SW Harvest Court
Beaverton, OR 97005
Eugene Family YMCA
2055 Patterson Street
Eugene, OR 97405-2958
Grants Pass YMCA
1000 Redwood Avenue
P.O. Box 5439
Grants Pass, OR 97527-5586
YMCA of Klamath County
1221 S. Alameda Avenue
Klamath Falls, OR 97603-3657
YMCA of Medford
522 W. 6th Street
Medford, OR 97501-2735
Central Douglas County Family YMCA
1151 Stewart Parkway Drive
Roseburg, OR 97470-1902
Family YMCA of Marion & Polk Counties
685 Court Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-3844
Sherwood Family YMCA
23000 SW Pacific Highway
Sherwood, OR 97140
Clark County YMCA
11324 NE 51st Circle
Vancouver, WA 98682
A healthy lifestyle is just a click away. Headquartered in Vancouver, Wash., Nautilus, Inc. is a global fitness products company providing quality solutions to help people achieve their fitness goals. With a brand portfolio including Nautilus®, Bowflex®, Schwinn® and Universal®; Nautilus, Inc. markets innovative fitness products through direct and retail channels.
Enjoy a 10% discount and free shipping on the following fitness products:
- Bowflex® TreadClimber® TC20 is our #1 selling cardio machine and combines the motions of an elliptical, stair stepper and treadmill to help you burn up to three times the calories of a standard treadmill. This low-impact, 30-minute walking workout is perfect for any fitness level.
- Bowflex Xtreme® 2SE Home Gym is our best-selling power rod gym and lets you move from squats to back and leg workouts without ever changing cables. You'll save time and keep your heart rate up as you progress through your workout. This home gym also features an ab crunch shoulder harness and ergonomically designed adjustable seat.
- CoreBody Reformer® is a breakthrough fitness system that engages your core with every move to target multiple muscle groups at once. The portable reformer combines three popular exercises for women into one workout: Yoga for flexibility, Pilates for strength and dance for calorie/cardio burn.
- Schwinn® 520 Reclined Elliptical is a new design on the standard elliptical machine. Using Airdyne™ technology, the elliptical features a recumbent seat position with an elliptical foot path to reduce the impact on joints and allows you to workout in a supported and comfortable seated position. The 14-inch elliptical path simulates a natural walking motion, while eliminating undesirable joint stress and promoting functional fitness. Airdyne™ technology allows the user to control the resistance.
- Schwinn® 150 Upright Bike features a large display with a workout summary and heart-rate monitor to make sure you have the best workout every time. The MP3 music port and built-in speakers will help motivate you, so you can spend more time enjoying your workout.
Place your order online or call 1 (800) 242-8574.
- Alternative medicine
Discounts on chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathic medicine, and massage therapy
The CHP CAMaffinity Program gives you and your family access to discounts on these many valuable alternative medicine treatment options. CHP CAMaffinity offers discounts on services from select providers offering the following CAM disciplines:
- Chiropractic is a form of diagnosing and treating illnesses that affect the nerves, muscles, bones, and joints of the body. This noninvasive therapy focuses on reducing pain and improving the function and structure of the body.
- Acupuncture is the stimulation of specific points on the body by the insertion of thin metal needles through the skin. This treatment can relieve pain, reduce inflammation and alleviate the symptoms of many diseases and conditions.
- Naturopathic medicine uses clinical nutrition, herbal medicine and homeopathy to diagnose and treat patients.
- Massage therapy is the manipulation of the soft-tissue structures of the body to help prevent and alleviate pain, muscle discomfort, muscle spasms, and stress.
This valuable program is provided to you free of charge by Regence as an additional benefit of membership. As a Regence member, you will receive a 20 percent discount on CAM services offered through The CHP Group's growing network of providers, without restrictions on dollar amounts or number of annual visits.
To access these discounts, simply follow these steps:
- Search the CHP Provider Directory by visiting www.chpgroup.com. Click Find a Provider to search for a provider that participates in your Regence plan.
- Schedule an appointment with a CHP provider. Tell the provider that you are a member of the CHP CAMaffinity Program through the Regence Advantages Program.
- Show your Regence card at your appointment to receive the 20 percent discount on CAM services.
Each of the CAM providers participating in the the CHP CAMaffinity Program network is subject to routine credentialing to ensure your safety, and the CHP Group has more than 20 years of experience administering benefits in the field of complementary and alternative medicine. For more information on the CHP CAMaffinity Program, call 1 (800) 449-9479 or (503) 203-8333.
- Weight management
Take Shape for Life
You can lose weight and feel great too with Take Shape For Life's Optimal Health program. This weight management and health program uses clinically proven Medifast® products along with a personal health coach to provide one-on-one guidance and encouragement.
The program can help you lose weight and manage disease through nutritional intervention, free access to health care professionals, educational materials, and the Habits of Health system. There are no hidden costs or start-up fees. Learn more at StayHealthy4Ever.
Take Shape for Life starts with healthy weight loss using Medifast Meals and the "Habits of Health" and the system to create a lifetime of health. The Take Shape for Life Program gives Regence members these advantages:
- A certified personal health coach to support, encourage and teach you the Habits of Health system so you can make a lifestyle change
- An easy-to-follow, safe and effective program (no calorie or food counting)
- Free lifetime access to TSFL's network of online and phone support tools
- Educational materials and products
- Free shipping on every order over $150 (an average savings of over $10)
- Get 28 free meals of your choice with your first order with orders over $250 (a value of $66) plus a free blender bottle (a value of $7.50) and an additional $25 credit
- Get 28 free meals of your choice on your second order, with orders over $250 (a value of $66)
The Habits of Health
Habits of Health focuses on the building blocks of good health—proper nutrition, adequate sleep, regular exercise and stress reduction—with the goal of creating a future of happiness, lowered disease risk and increased well-being.
- Get your special savings coupon
- For more information call 877-433-1001 or send an email
- Check out the Take Shape For Life website
Jenny fits your life! Pick a program that works with you, not against you. With MyDays™, a flexible, new weight-loss choice that gives you the structure you need to stay on track and the freedom to live your life. Eat five days with Jenny and two days of your own healthy choices. Your consultant will help you find the program that fits your real life.
Members receive 50% off Jenny Craig All Access enrollment, plus your first month is free!* You‘ll also enjoy:
- Unlimited support from your weight loss consultant**
- Prescribed Structured Menu Plans with over 80 delicious foods to choose from
- One-on-one weekly personal consultation focused on food, body and mind
*50% discount on $99 enrollment. Enrollment and monthly fees required. Plus the cost of food. Plus the cost of shipping, if applicable. Visit jennycraig.com. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer or discounts. New members only. Restrictions apply.
**Unlimited support includes up to three consultations per week, no more than one per day.
- Child health and safety
CorCell® Saving Baby's Cord Blood®
The five minutes it takes to save a child's umbilical cord blood could prove to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to protect your child from a growing number of life-threatening diseases. Cord blood stem cells are now being used to treat more than 70 diseases with many more on the horizon. Sadly, cord blood is often discarded at birth and lost forever. But now, like so many new parents, you can safely store it for the unexpected.
CorCell also stores cord tissue, which is a source of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. These stem cells are in over 200 clinical trials for future treatments, including regenerative medicine.
Regence has partnered with CorCell to offer members a $400 discount on umbilical cord blood collection through CorCell's Saving Baby's Cord Blood® Program.
In addition, the stem cells from your baby's umbilical cord may potentially be used to treat siblings, parents and even grandparents.
Contact CorCell with any questions at (888) 882-2673 or visit www.corcell.com.
Safe Beginnings Program
Members save 15 percent* on Safe Beginnings products. Choose from the largest selection of safety gates, cabinet locks, outlet covers, window guards, and many other babyproofing products. You'll also find home safety basics, including fire escape ladders, carbon monoxide detectors and first aid items. Specialty baby and toddler items such as crib tents, bed rails and infant-safe playmats are also offered.
How to get your discount:
To order, visit safebeginnings.com or call 1 (800) 598-8911. Be sure to mention you are a Regence member or use Code REG.
*Due to manufacturers' restrictions, some exclusions may apply. These are noted along with the product information. Discount is not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion. Not valid on prior purchases. Safe Beginnings is a registered trademark of Safe Beginnings, Inc.
- Pet care
Banfield Pet Hospital
Banfield Pet Hospital® is the largest general veterinary practice in the world with more than 850 hospitals in neighborhoods across the country and Puerto Rico. Banfield offers clients full-service veterinary care for their pets and takes a preventive care approach that centers on keeping pets healthy. Banfield is a leader in innovative pet healthcare programs, such as Optimum Wellness Plans®—packages of preventive care services to help make caring for pets simple and affordable through every stage of a pet's health. Each plan includes:
- Unlimited free office visits
- Comprehensive physical examinations
- Annual bloodwork
- Annual vaccines, regular deworming and heartworm testing
- Early screening for illnesses
Regence members receive a waived enrollment fee for Optimum Wellness Plans. Clients can spread the cost of their wellness plan across 12 months, making it easier to budget for essential health care. As an added value, wellness plan clients also receive discounts on other veterinary services and products (e.g. prescription medications, additional lab tests) that are not included in their plans.
To receive the waived enrollment fee, members must call Banfield's Inside Sales Team, toll free at 1 (866) 364-6228. This discount is not available for redemption inside a Banfield Pet Hospital and cannot be applied to prior enrollments. For more information about Banfield, visit Banfield.com.
- Funeral planning services
Everest, the first nationwide funeral planning and concierge service
Everest offers you a unique opportunity to discuss and obtain information from independent experts regarding planning a funeral. You'll save $50 off the enrollment fee for Everest's suite of funeral planning services. With advisors available 24 hours a day, you'll receive the information needed to make informed decisions about all funeral-related issues—within your budget and with a funeral home of your choice.
Everest's Funeral Planning and Concierge services include:
- 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week advisor assistance to discuss funeral planning issues
Online planning tools including:
- Personal Profile
- 10-key Decisions Planner
- My Wishes planning guide
- At-need family support to communicate the clients' Personal Funeral Plan to the funeral home and negotiation assistance to gather pricing information and help the family compare those prices.
Everest's customer testimonials:
"My advisor was able to negotiate with a first-rate funeral home and saved us $2,000."—Molly J.
"I was extremely satisfied with the attention that was given to every detail from the flowers to the guest registry."—Claire D.
"I couldn't have done it without the help of my Everest advisor."—Janine W.
Everest is an independent consumer advocate providing personalized services related to one of life's most expensive purchases. Everest is not a funeral home, does not sell funeral goods or services, nor does it receive any commissions from funeral homes. Everest serves more than 20 million clients in the United States and Canada.
To learn more about Everest, or to enroll, visit everestfuneral.com or call 1 (800) 913-8318 and use enrollment code: REGOR.
- Allergy relief products
National Allergy Supply
Save 15 percent on products for nondrug allergy relief
If you or someone in your family suffers from allergies or other conditions related to allergies such as sinus infections, asthma and eczema, the environmental control products offered by National Allergy are proven to help alleviate symptoms.
With your Regence Advantages membership, you receive a 15 percent discount on National Allergy's already low prices on your entire order including products such as:
- Pillow and mattress encasings for dust mite and bed bug protection made in the United States
- Air filtration products like HEPA room air cleaners and furnace filters
- Compressors/nebulizers and other asthma management tools
- Nasal/sinus irrigation products and saline solutions
- Green cleaning products containing no or minimal chemicals, and anti-allergen carpet and furniture treatments
- Products to minimize exposure to pet allergen, pollen, mold spores, dust mite allergen, and household dust
- Personal Care products designed for sensitive skin & hair
For help in determining the best products for you, call the National Allergy Supply experts who can answer your questions and give you information regarding any of their products.
Since 1988, more than 10,000 doctors around the country have sent their patients to National Allergy for allergy relief products. National Allergy has earned the trust of its nearly 750,000 customers by providing discount prices, outstanding service, and a 60-day unconditional return policy with no restocking fees.
Go to NationalAllergy.com to take advantage of this offer, or call 1 (800) 522-1448 Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET. Use the promotional code REGOR for additional savings on your purchases.*
*Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or on prior purchases.
- Caregiver and senior care solutions
Lively helps aging adults stay in their homes
Sign up for Lively, a new product that provides aging adults with a respectful way to measure healthy living patterns and informs their family or friends when care may be needed. Taking medications on time? Eating regularly? Active as usual? When something is amiss, Lively notifies family or friends by email or text message.
Lively tells members more about their levels of activity
Lively also helps older adults become aware of their routine habits around the home. Activity patterns are measured in a respectful, nonintrusive way by stylish activity sensors that are affixed to objects in the home.
Older adults can live independently; family feels reassured
Using Lively to communicate about activities allows older adults to feel safer and more confident living at home, whether family members or other loved ones live next door or thousands of miles away.
Set up is a snap
No home Internet connection is needed—simply plug the Lively hub in an electric outlet. The hub has built-in cellular service; no additional plan is required to use it.
LivelyGram—for sharing special moments
Lively's monthly subscription includes LivelyGram, an easy way for family members and friends to share the daily events of their lives with their loved one. They can submit photos, greetings or status updates online, which are then published in a personalized mailer that's sent twice monthly through U.S. Mail.
Lively is affordable, costing less than $1 a day
Members receive a 10 percent discount on the $39.95 retail price of Lively with its pay-as-you-go service for only $24.95/month. Service may be canceled at anytime. You can even try Lively for 30 days with a full refund available. *A cancellation fee of $99 will apply if service is terminated in the first 12 months of Lively activation.
Get more information about Lively online or call 1 (888) 899-3953. Use special offer code: REG.