You're not feeling well and you're not sure what to do. Your doctor's office is closed. Should you go to urgent care? The emergency room? Wait it out? It's hard to know what to do.
Note: If you believe your condition is life- or limb-threatening, call 911. You do not need to call Advice24 first.
Talk to an Advice24 nurse
Regence Advice24 is a toll-free, 24/7 nurse line that provides immediate support for everyday health issues and questions that otherwise might lead to unnecessary doctor or emergency room visits. It also can serve as an early warning system to flag health conditions before they become serious.
Our registered nurses can advise you on common issues such as:
- Vomiting, nausea or upset stomach
- Cuts, minor burns, scrapes
- Colds, viruses, coughing, dizziness, headaches
- Sore throats or flu
- Back pain
- Crying or feverish baby
- Just feeling bad but you don't know why
Advice—a bonus feature of your insurance
Regence Advice24 is not insurance but is offered in addition to your medical plan to help you get information and support when you need it.
Our nurses also are available for the hearing impaired and can access translation services for more than 140 languages.
A Regence Advice24 nurse will:
- Ask about your symptoms
- Direct you to an emergency room or urgent care when advisable
- Help you decide if you should see a doctor
- Provide self-care suggestions for minor injuries and illnesses
- Help you prepare for a doctor visit
- Help you understand your prescription