Make sure you're covered
Before you are treated, we encourage you to ask your doctor or health care provider to check the Regence website or call us to make sure that the services you're getting are covered by your insurance plan. You can also call Regence with any questions about whether a service is a covered benefit.
The Regence® Medical Policy Manual contains medical policies approved by Regence. We decide to cover specific services based on research that meets standards developed by the BlueCross BlueShield Association®.
Compare even more detailed quality measures with different providers.
Disclosure notice for Clark County
A disclosure notice gives more information about your contract with Regence and sums up many of the terms and conditions of our plans.
Every year, the state requires us to tell our members about key elements of our plans. This notice sums up those topics for our members.
Oregon state continuation coverage notice
- You will need to notify Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon that you want to continue your coverage by notifying your employer in writing or calling the Member Services number on the back of your member ID card.
- Your request for continuation coverage must be provided (a) sixty days after the event that triggered your loss of eligibility for coverage or (b) ten days after the date of this notice, whichever is later.
- You are responsible for paying your full premium by when it is due. Please contact your employer for more information.
- You will need to submit any necessary continuation forms and premiums to your employer within the time periods stated above to continue your current group health insurance plan coverage.
- Contact your employer.
- Contact our Member Services representatives at the telephone number on the back of your member ID card.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
Clinical Practice Guidelines are available online. They tell you what we expect your provider to do for you if you have particular health conditions. We base these guidelines on the medical research currently available. Note: Even though procedures and services are mentioned in the guidelines, they may not all be covered by your insurance plan.
Agent bonus/commission notice
- the size of group business
- the products you buy
- your broker or producer's volume of business with Regence
- other services your producer or broker provides to you
If you have any questions about these notices or need help, call our Member Services department at the number on the back of your member ID card.
People with a hearing or speech disability can contact us using TTY: 711.
Para asistencia en español, por favor llame al teléfono de Servicio al Cliente en la parte de atrás de su tarjeta de miembro.
Para humingi ng tulong sa Tagalog, pakitawagan ang numero ng telepono ng Serbisyo sa Kostumer (Member Services) na nakasulat sa likod ng inyong kard bilang miyembro.
Diné kʼehjí áká'eʼyeedgo, t'áá shǫǫdí áká anídaalwoʼí bi béésh bee haneʼé ninaaltsoos bee atah nílínígíí bineʼdę̀ę̀ bikááʼ.