Our Health Savings Account (HSA) Healthplan 3.0 product is a comprehensive health plan, with the option for members to enroll in a tax-free savings account.
- No referrals
- Several deductible options
- Dental and vision benefits are available for purchase
- Vision benefits are available for purchase
- All services, except preventive care and vision are subject to deductible and coinsurance
- The prescription medication benefit gives members a cost-effective way to treat certain chronic conditions. The benefit provides upfront coverage (before the deductible) for specified medications to treat: asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and tobacco cessation. (This benefit may not apply to all employer groups.)
Benefit structure and provider networks
Benefits on our HSA Healthplan 3.0 product are in- and out-of-network. Members receive the highest level of benefits when they seek services from in-network providers.
Utah employers can select the Participating Network, BlueOption Network, FocalPoint Network or Preferred ValueCare Network for their employees.
On our in- and out-of-network products, out-of-network providers are reimbursed at non-participating reimbursement rates. There is no hold harmless requirement, even if the provider is contracted with a different Regence network. To keep members' out-of-pocket costs to a minimum, please refer members to in-network providers. Payment for out-of-network services will be directed to the member.
Verify the information about your practice and the networks you participate in using the Find a doctor tool at least every 30 days. View the instructions for verifying your information.