Regence Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
Cover what Medicare doesn't with a Medicare Supplement plan
Medicare is good coverage, but for many people it is not enough. Medigap plans provide additional coverage that Original Medicare doesn't, such as deductibles and coinsurance. By purchasing a Medigap plan, you will have more complete health care coverage.
Regence offers several Medigap plans to choose from so that you can choose the one that best fits your needs and budget. And with all our Medigap plans, there are no network restrictions.
Our Medigap plans offer:
- Freedom to see any provider who accepts Medicare
- No referral needed to see a specialist
- A free gym membership*
- Access to a toll free nurse line 24/7*
- Discounts on health related goods and services*
- A secure members-only website to help you manage your health*
Emergency coverage when traveling outside the US (certain plans only)
For more details about coverage options and eligibility see our decision guide or contact us, we're here to help.
*These programs are not insurance and may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Medigap policy exclusions:
We will not provide benefits for any of the following:
- Expenses duplicated by Medicare
- Expenses not covered by Medicare
- Services and supplies provided by a provider not recognized by Medicare—any services or supplies provided by a physician, hospital, skilled nursing facility, or any other provider that is not recognized as payable under the Medicare Act, except as specifically covered under the policy for foreign travel. This includes services provided by a provider who has opted out of Medicare, and who must by federal law, enter into an agreement with you regarding your liability for the care that provider gives you.
Third party liability—services and supplies for treatment of illness or injury for which a third party is responsible.
In addition to the exclusions listed above, we will not provide benefits for any of the following conditions, including any direct complications or consequences that arise from them:
- Non-covered dental services—any procedure, treatment, supply, or service not specifically listed as a covered dental service.
- Not dentally appropriate—services that are not considered dentally appropriate.