Medicare is a program administered by the federal government that provides insurance options for individuals age 65 or older, or any age for those who qualify because of certain disabilities or medical conditions.
Medicare comes in four parts: Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D. Original Medicare, provided by the federal government, includes Part A and Part B.
Try our Step-by-Step tool to see which option might work best for you.
Regence Medicare plan advisors are here to help. Call 1-844-REGENCE (734-3623) for answers to any of your Medicare questions.
Attend a FREE Medicare workshop near you
Learn what to consider before making your choice, including:
- When you should enroll and how to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- The difference between plans
- The Medicare Part D prescription drug plan "donut hole"
- Transitioning from an employer group plan to a Medicare plan
- How to manage a Health Savings Account (HSA)
No R.S.V.P. required!