For 100 years, people like you have counted on the strength and stability of the Regence family of nonprofit health plans to be there when you need it most.
Today more than ever, we're committed to being your trusted health care ally.
That's why our Regence Medicare plans offer:
- Free Regence mobile app. Our mobile app makes it easy to access your member ID, the Find a doctor tool and connect with Customer Service instantly.
- The Silver&Fit® program. With a Regence Medicare plan, you have access to more than 13,000 fitness centers and YMCAs across the country.* Find a location near you.**
- Regence Advice24. Sick or hurt and not sure if you should head to the ER or call your doctor? Our around-the-clock Advice24 nurse line can help.*
- Medical case management. In a difficult medical situation, our registered nurses and social workers partner with you and your doctor on a treatment plan.***
- In-home health assessment. A free in-home visit from a medical practitioner and personalized advice helps you manage your health.***
- Disease management. If you have a chronic condition, registered nurses can help you by creating a care plan and communicating with your doctor.***
- Award-winning Customer Service specialists. We're here to help you understand your benefits and get the care you need.****
- A wide range of Medicare plans to fit your needs and budget.
Contact one of our Regence Medicare plan advisors to learn more.
*Available with our Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
**Not all YMCAs participate in the network. Please check the searchable directory on the Silver&Fit website to see if your location participates in the program.
***Available only with our Medicare Advantage plans.
****Ranked in the top 10 for customer service for the National Member Touchpoint Measures that Blues plans across the nation participate in. Information above is not given or endorsed by Medicare. Source: Blue Cross Blue Shield Association National Programs Member Touchpoint Measures (MTM) report, for 2015 and 2016.