Offer an extra benefit to your employees
Today, many employees continue to work past age 65. By offering group retiree coverage, you’ll help your employees transition from employer coverage to Medicare. Our Medicare Advantage PPO group plans include all the benefits of Original Medicare plus prescription drugs and additional supplemental benefits. Whether you’re currently with Regence or you’re a new group, see how our retiree plans can make a great addition to your benefits package and help you attract, retain and reward the people who make your business a success.
- It’s a great way to attract, retain and reward employees.
- You’ll get administrative support, including enrollment assistance and educational meetings.
- Once your employees retire, they can live anywhere in the country and have access to our nationwide PPO network.
- No premium contribution is required for select retiree group plans.
- Employer-paid premiums, and a portion of the retiree-paid premiums, are tax-exempt.
- You can choose if you want group billing or direct-member billing.
Most plans include these benefits. See enrollment materials for detailed plan information.
Enrollment is available for retirees, spouses and dependents who are Medicare-eligible and live anywhere nationwide. Since retiree plans are a type of group Medicare Advantage plan, this means retirees must be entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Part B. To learn more, check out our resources on understanding Medicare.