Access most member eligibility, benefits and claims information online using the Availity Portal.
Use the electronic authorization tool to determine whether pre-authorization is required and submit requests online.
In Payer Spaces you can access our reimbursement schedules, pricing documents and more.
Our Provider Contact Center is available for information that cannot be served by the Availity Portal.
For information that cannot be served by the Availity Portal, our Provider Contact Center is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. (PT).
Provider Contact Center: 1 (800) 253-0838
- Group - Fully-insured and administrative services only (ASO)
- Medicare Advantage plans
Uniform Medical Plan: 1 (888) 849-3682
- You will be prompted to enter your tax identification number (TIN).
- Provider Contact Center staff will also verify that the TIN you entered corresponds to the member you are calling about.
Our interactive voice response system is also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week when calling the Provider Contact Center.
Host Plan phone: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PT)
- Idaho - 1 (888) 526-5321
- Oregon - 1 (800) 448-0525
- Utah - 1 (800) 782-8211
- Washington - 1 (800) 206-1244
National BlueCard member benefits and eligibility: Phone 1 (800) 676-2583, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (PT).
Pre-authorization: Use our online tool to be routed to the home plan's requirements.