Improving the member experience scores in the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®)/Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) surveys is challenging.
CAHPS/HOS scores account for more than a quarter of a health plan’s overall Star Ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). When these ratings improve, it’s an indicator that Regence patients are having meaningful conversations with their providers and receiving helpful information during their provider visits to lead healthier lives.
The CAHPS/HOS and other provider-driven quality measures included in this toolkit are:
- Cancer screening
- Care coordination
- Chlamydia screening
- Fall risk coaching
- Getting care quickly
- Incontinence management
- Influenza immunization
- Medications and member experience with medications
- Monitoring physical activity
- Overall rating of health care
- Pneumonia immunization
- Tobacco cessation
- Well-child visits
Wellness and preventive visits for Medicare Advantage members
We’ve gathered the resources, information about member benefits and best practice tips to:
- Help you understand how the care your patients receive impacts these scores
- Provide information about how access to care and care coordination can improve patient outcomes
Use the drop-down menu below to view each category and associated information, filter by language or search by keyword.
- Select the specific topic(s) to see the CAHPS/HOS measure, members’ benefits, best practices and resources.
- You will not see all of the content if you select:
- All documents under Categories
- A Year or Language