Electronic transactions include sending and receiving information electronically between trading partners – clients and vendors. Electronic transactions can make your business more efficient and your workflow more precise. Use electronic transactions to:
- Save time and money
- Reduce administrative costs
- Reduce or eliminate data errors
- View and print documents instantly
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Payments for claims submitted to us are deposited via EFT. EFT offers the following advantages:
- Eliminate possible lost or stolen checks
- Fast, secure delivery of claims payments
- Eliminate trips to the bank to deposit checks
- Software systems at many provider offices can automatically reconcile payments received against claims posted when EFT is used in combination with electronic remittance advices (ERA)
If you are not already receiving payments via Availity's EFT Enrollment Tool, please enroll now.
Updating Your EFT Information
If you change bank accounts, submit a change request using Availity's EFT Enrollment Tool.
EFT Hotline Number
Call 1 (800) 662-7534 for missing EFT payment, and bank change request issue. At the prompt press 1 and leave a detailed message including your name, phone number, and Tax ID number.
Electronic remittance advice (ERA)
You can use one of several options to receive your payment vouchers electronically via an ANSI 835 transaction. Enrollment is quick and easy and there is no cost to you. Enroll now.
Electronic claim attachments
We do not require attachments to be included as part of an initial dental claim or medical claims unless indicated on our clinical edits by code lists. Sending unsolicited attachments can delay the processing of your claim.