Regence Group Administrators (RGA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regence that provides third-party administrative services to self-funded employer groups primarily located in Oregon and Washington. RGA's self-funded employer group members may utilize our Participating and Preferred medical and dental networks.
Members may live in or travel to our service area and seek services from you. The RGA medical product uses BlueCard® nationwide and the Regence Participating and Preferred Provider Plan (PPP) networks.
The front of the member ID cards include the:
- RGA logo or
National Account BlueCross BlueShield logo
Obtain this information by:
- Using RGA's secure Provider Services Portal.
Contacting RGA's Customer Service department at 1 (866) 738-3924.
- Access RGA member information via the Availity Provider Portal.
- Select "Regence Group Administrators" to submit eligibility and claim status inquires.
- Availity Payer ID for Regence Group Administrators:
- Use RGA01 when submitting 270 and 276 transactions to Availity
Please contact RGA to obtain pre-authorization information for RGA members. RGA employer group's pre-authorization requirements differ from Regence's requirements. Self-funded plans typically have more stringent authorization requirements than those for fully-insured health plans
Submit claims to RGA electronically or via paper.
- Electronically: Submit claims directly to Availity with Payer Identification Code ID RGA01.
- Mail: Regence Group Administrators, P.O. Box 52890, Bellevue, WA 98015-2890.
- The claim should include the prefix and the subscriber number listed on the member's ID card.
Do not submit RGA claims to Regence. RGA claims that are submitted incorrectly to Regence will be returned with instructions to resubmit to the correct payer.
Vouchers and reimbursement checks will be sent by RGA. Claims information and vouchers for your RGA patients are available on the Availity Web Portal.
Provider vouchers and member Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) will include a message code and description. As indicated in your provider agreement with Regence, you will need to hold the member harmless (write-off) the amount indicated on the voucher when these message codes appear.
- Initial provider disputes and appeals can be submitted by mail or fax:
- Mail: Regence Group Administrators, Attn: Attn: Appeals, PO Box 52730, Bellevue, WA 98015-2730
- Fax: Regence Group Administrators, Attn: Appeals 855-462-8875
For inquiries regarding status of an appeal, providers can email
- Phone: 1 (866) 738-3924
- Access RGA's secure Provider Services Portal