Joint administration describes a partnership between Regence and a third-party administrator (TPA).
Through these arrangements, Regence:
- Builds and maintains our medical provider network
- Prices medical claims based on our reimbursement rates
- Develops and maintains our pre-authorization list and medical and reimbursement policies
- Supports providers through our Provider Contact Center and Provider Relations teams
- Sends payment to providers
- Contracts with employer groups
- Calculates the members' benefits
- Receives pre-authorization requests from providers
- Supports members through the TPA's medical management program
- Supports members through the TPA's customer service team
- Sends payment to members, if applicable
Regence has partnered with AmeriBen to serve the following employer groups:
- Alpha Media
- Alsco Inc.
- Avalon Health Care Inc.
- CHG Healthcare Services
- IEC Group
- J-U-B Engineers, Inc.
- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings Inc.
Regence and Zenith American Solutions have partnered to serve the following health trusts:
- U.A. Local Union 290 Plumber, Steamfitter & Shipfitter Health Trust (U.A. Local Union 290)
- UFCW Local 555-Employers Health Trust