We provide a wide range of medical management programs designed to support our members at any stage of health. These programs are targeted to specific conditions or are designed to improve or maintain overall health.
The goals of our medical management programs are to:
- Ensure our members receive appropriate care
- Assist our members with managing a limited benefit
Enable us to be responsible stewards of the cost of health care
Dental care management
We apply appropriate dental care management procedures to ensure that treatment provided:
- Is consistent with widely accepted standards of practice
- Could not have been omitted without adversely affecting the patient's condition or quality of care
- Is not primarily for the convenience of the patient, the participating dental provider or any other person
- Is the least costly appropriate treatment and location that can be used safely to treat the patient's condition
Is the appropriate type, level, amount and frequency of care necessary to treat a dental condition or injury that is harmful to the health of a patient
PreManage for patient care coordination
We partner with Collective Medical Technologies (CMT) to provide PreManage, a secure, web-based care management system that provides real-time information about patients.