Behavioral health is critical to a patient’s overall health. Thank you for the care and support you provide to your patients—our members.
Our behavioral health team provides support and assistance for members with substance use disorder or mental health needs. Whether you're an individual clinician, primary care provider or facility, we're dedicated to being a good partner.
This page is designed to make it easier for you to find the information you need in one place.
- Publications: The Connection and The Bulletin include important news and changes to our policies.
- View a summary of monthly changes that impact your office.
- Our Administrative Manual contains policy and procedure information, including information for facilities.
- Find forms for all levels of care, including pre-authorization for admissions, applied behavior analysis and transcranial magnetic stimulation.
- Submit our Behavioral Health Practitioner Areas of Clinical Focus form to help members match with the services you provide.
- Ensure your information on our Find a doctor tool is current by verifying your information at least every 90 days.
Provider reimbursement schedules and other pricing documents are available in Availity Essentials: Payer Spaces>Resources. You’ll also find eligibility, benefits and claims-related information for most members.
Our Self-Service Tool is available 24/7 with answers to frequently asked questions. Availity Essentials has eligibility, benefits and claims-related information for most members. For other questions, call our Provider Contact Center.
Clinical Intake Operations
- Phone: 1 (800) 780-7881
- Fax: 1 (888) 496-1540
- Oregon and Utah: Fax 1 (888) 496-1540
- Idaho: Contact Blue Cross of Idaho at 1 (877) 908-0972
- Washington: Contact Premera Blue Cross at 1 (800) 622-1379
Join our Provider Advisory Council.