A system challenge that occurred Tuesday, February 12, affected our Customer Service lines. We have resolved the issue, but we are currently experiencing longer than usual wait times when calling Customer Service and the Provider Contact Center. We are working to respond to your calls as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience during this time. The Availity Web Portal is available for eligibility, benefits and claims-related information for most members.
Welcome to our provider website.
Please enter a ZIP code for your location so we can personalize the information you see.
Welcome to Regence. The following resources are helpful to newly-contracted providers:
News and updates includes notice of upcoming changes, updates or initiatives in one place and at-a-glance, including:
- Bi-monthly provider newsletters, The Connection
- Monthly, The Bulletin
- Changes to policies, Administrative Manual, pre-authorization requirements, programs or requirements
- All the latest news and current announcements
- Subscribe to receive our communications via email
We require that you verify the information about your practice and the networks you participate in using our Find a doctor tool at least every 30 days. Please notify us if any information is incorrect or any of the following changes:
- Phone number
- Organization's address
- Accepting new patients
- Tax identification number
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) number
- Providers joining or leaving your clinic or practice
To notify us of changes, submit a Provider information update form or email a monthly roster spreadsheet.